Death of an infant and injuring four of his family in A shelter Center in Beit Hanoun

GAZA CITY,  18 Feb –  An infant was killed while his parents and two of his brothers were wounded due to an electrical fault in Shawa school that shelters a number of displaced people in the town of Beit Hanoun in the northern Gaza Strip.
Spokesman of the Ministry of Health, Ashraf Al-Qedrah said that The baby Izz al-Din Gad Kafarneh (16 months) died after a fire broke out at the school mentioned by the electric fault.
Thousands of Palestinians are still languishing in a number of UNRWA shelters since the offensive on the Gaza Strip (July-August 2014) due to the destruction of their homes and the faltering reconstruction efforts in difficult circumstances.

Kongsi Artikel ini :

Leave a Reply

Scroll to top